Terms & Conditions
I hereby agree to become an Independent Distributor of Vision Exim. and to participate in its Business Marketing plan. AS AN INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE. I
UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. 1 am a malor and competent to execute this agreement.
2. I have studied & carefully reviewed the business plan, rules, regulations, policies and procedures. I shall become a distributor curn Independent representative forming part of
this agreement upon acceptance of this application. I shall have the right to introduce & promote new distributors.
3. I understand that Vision Exim. at its discretion may amend the Business Marketing Plan, its rules, regulations. policies and procedures and terms & conditions of this
Distributor cum Representative agreement and shall notify its representatives or distributors Aleut amendments, alterations, deletions or additions from time to time to cope with
the government policies or economic conditions etc.
4. 1 hereby confirm that I have entered into this agreement as Independent Contractor. My status shall remain as that of an independent distributor and not as an employee. I
shall look upon this business as my very own business and shall bear all expenses and operational costs incurred to run the same.
5.1 hereby confirm that in the process of sponsoring new recruits or promoting VISION, I shall not attempt to induce customers by quoting unsubstantiated examples and claims
or misappropriate the money of down line distributors or customers.
6. 1 will not use the trademark of Vision except in advertisement provided by VISION, neither shall ¡ advertise the concept and!or business plan of VISION Of my own nor I
shall recruit any new distributors through any media. I am however permitted to promote the same only through personal contact and word of mouth.
7. 1 shall under rio circumstances re-pack or alter the packaging or labeling of the products in any way.
8. 1 shall solely be responsible for the compliance with the applicable taxation requirements.
9. I understand that company shall not be liable for non performance of its obligations under this agreement due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
10. The payment by newly appointed distributor shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
11. I understand that only a representative of Vision Exim. who has received training and directed by the company to do the same, can make public presentations of VISION
Business Marketing Plan.
12. I understand upon death of the Independent Representative the rights and responsibilities of the Independent Representative are passed to the rightful nominee as per law.
The nominee shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the original Independent Distributors application and agreement form.
13. 1 understand that Vision also reserves the right to terminate any representative.
14. There will be weekly closing of sales and Independent representative will receive their incentives only in the form of cheques or bank transfers.
15. I understand that Independent Representative is flot allowed to display Company ‘s products the commercial purpose.
16. I agree to undertake to submit my complaint! grievances claim against the company or a representative of the company if any to arbitration in terms of India Arbitration act.
However all proceedings shall come with in the jurisdiction of Ludhiana city and such proceedings shall be held in Ludhiana only.
17. This agreement will be binding upon receipt at the company’s registered office and upon the acceptance thereafter by VISION.
18. All legal matters subject to Ludhiana jurisdiction only.
19.1 acknowledge that I have read and understood and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. This agreement is not in force until accepted by Vision Exim Any person contravening any rules, regulations and by laws of this agreement or deviating from VISION Exim Business Marketing Plan, Rules, Regulations, Policies and
Procedures, or causing any unlawful loss to the company shall be terminated with immediate effect and such action both civil & criminal shall be proceeded with against him as
may be available to the company.